What is KeraGenis?
Everyone wants to look their best, but most of the focus tends to be on factors like weight or their skincare routine. However, the nutrition that users take on each day can make a big difference. The foods that users eat have certain vitamins and minerals, targeting every part of their body. However, to get a specific effect, using the concentrated substances in a v can make a big difference.
About the manufacturer of KeraGenis
Benjamin Jones is the creator of KeraGenis. Ben claims to be a seasoned researcher living in a tiny hamlet near Tallahassee, Florida. Ben has been enthusiastic about utilizing natural treatments to assist people to live better lives during the previous 17 years of working as a researcher.
Ben sought to create a supplement to assist hair and nail growth after having personal concerns with hair and nail disorders. KeraGenis is the culmination of such an endeavor.
How Does KeraGenis Work?
The secret behind the success of this amazing supplement lies in the many powerful natural ingredients that it boasts of. For starters, Keragenis comprises of 26 components that work at different stages to ensure you’re finding the most effective results against any fungus buildup. The product also helps your body to fight off any virus and fungus in eight simple steps as we explain below:
Step 1: Penetration Stage:
Since all ingredients are natural and bioavailable, they quickly penetrate through your bloodstream and get absorbed into the body.
Step 2: Prevention of Fungus Build-Up:
The three main ingredients responsible for reducing the build-up of fungus in your body are Beta-Glucan, the potent Japanese mushroom, and ARA-6. These help to flush out fungus from your arteries and veins and facilitate regular flow of blood.
Step 3: Blood Purification:
A natural antioxidant by the name of curcumin dissolves the toxic bacteria found in your body system. On the other hand, garlic and Cat’s Claws act as strainers by burning the fungus from your blood.
Step 4: Reconstruction of The Dry Skin:
Quercetin and Lycopene are the two ingredients responsible for improving the elasticity of your natural skin. They do this by rebuilding and giving it a smooth, silky appearance.
Step 5: Rejuvenation of The Feet, Hands, and Nails:
At this stage, olive leaf extracts and the natural pomegranate found in the formula fortify your nails and skin by draining out the fungus from your hands and feet.
Step 6: Anti-Fungal Defense Army:
The army of antifungal defense comprises of Graviola, Pine-bark and Selenium. These three ingredients prevent toxins from entering your body by arresting on the spot any fungus or harmful bacteria that they encounter.
Step 7: Anti-Fungal Lung Shield Activator:
Vitamin C, red raspberry juice, and Vitamin E act as an internal anti-fungal filter by shielding your lungs from the repeated fungal attacks that you inhale every day.
Step 8: Double-Up Defense:
This supplement increases your body’s natural ability to fight off toxins and fungus that cause damage to your body. The two active ingredients responsible for boosting and activating your anti-microbial antibodies are Ginseng extract and Green tea.
Consuming the KeraGenis supplement is easy yet the benefits of the supplement are amazing:
- It helps in supporting nail health and prevents brittleness.
- It helps in protecting the nails against fungal infections, microorganisms, and bacteria.
- It enhances the immune system and supports disease-fighting abilities.
- It is a vital source of health-supporting minerals, vitamins, and amino acids.
- It helps in nourishing nails and providing a natural luster.
- It supports the cuticles and ensures the healthy growth of nails.
- It enriches the body with collagen that supports bone health, the integrity of nails and enhances skin health.
- It improves hair growth and increases hair follicles.
- It contains brain-boosting, nervous system stimulating nutrients.
- It helps in protecting against cancer.
The KeraGenis formula has a powerful effect because it has specific ingredients that exponentially nourish the hair and nails. These ingredients include a few necessary nutrients, like vitamin E, vitamin C, and selenium. However, there’s also a proprietary blend, which includes:
- Ascorbic Acid: Vitamin C or ascorbic acid, boosts the production of collagen that gives shape, strength, and integrity to tissues and its building blocks of nails, hair, and teeth. It prevents brittle nails and improves nail growth naturally.
- D-Alpha Tocopherol: Vitamin E or D-Alpha Tocopherol, supports skin health by moisturizing and preventing wrinkles and enhancing the wound-healing effects. It helps in bringing nails to a healthier state.
- Selenium Amino Acid Chelate: Selenium is responsible for the healthy production of collagen and essential proteins and fibers in the body to promote healthy nail growth.
- Graviola Leaf: It is used to treat infections caused by parasites and bacteria including leishmaniasis. It contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties to support overall health and prevent yeast infection.
- Red Raspberry Fruit: It is high in fiber, vitamins, and minerals along with a strong antioxidant effect to enhance collagen production. It improves skin and nail repair and the phenolic substances stimulate hormonal activity in the body.
- Green Tea Leaf: It contains antioxidants that help in strengthening nails and prevent brittleness. It provides luster to the nails and improves nail health. It eliminates yellow discoloration of nails and protects against weakening.
- Beta-Glucan: It is full of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory effects to improve skin health and prevent nail problems. It supports the gut microbiome and enhances the immune function to restore healthy hair and nails.
- Turmeric (Rhizome Powder): Due to its powerful antiseptic and antibacterial properties, turmeric is used to kill infections in nails. It supports skin health by reducing the growth of acne, fine lines, and wrinkles. It has powerful healing properties that prevent nail infections.
- Pine Bark: It contains pycnogenol that nourishes skin and nails to prevent skin dryness and brittle nails. It has healthy polyphenols such as procyanidins, catechins, and phenolic acids to boost antimicrobial effects and support skin, nails, and hair. It had anti-aging effects.
- Essiac Tea Complex: It contains four health-promoting ingredients including, Burdock Root, Slippery Elm, Sheep Sorrel, and Indian Rhubarb. It promotes blood circulation, enhances skin texture, and aids in fighting diseases due to its antioxidant properties. It is a potent antiviral with the ability to hinder the growth of cancer.
- Grape Seed: It contains essential oils for natural nail growth. It moisturizes cuticles and nourishes the nails. It helps in encouraging the growth of longer, stronger, and shinier nails.
- Mushroom Complex: Including Shiitake, Maitake, and Reishi mushrooms, the mushroom complex has various health benefits. It contains complex sugars to slow down the growth of cancer and improve the immune system. It helps in creating stronger hair and nails while improving skin health.
- Quercetin Dihydrate: It has anti-allergic properties with immune defense improving effects. It supports the immune system to regulate excessive inflammation and promotes the biogenesis of mitochondria.
- Pomegranate: It helps in the prevention of premature aging of the skin and hair. It strengthens hair follicles and also acts as a natural remedy for hair loss.
- Olive Leaf: It helps to eliminate toenail fungus. It contains a natural substance called oleuropein which has antifungal, antiparasitic, antimicrobial, and immune-boosting abilities.
- Arabinogalactan: It is used to treat infection, common cold, flu as well as ear infections. It helps in preventing liver and kidney damage while supporting the immune system.
- Cat’s Claw: It is a powerful ingredient with powerful effects in the treatment of viral infections and protection against skin diseases. It fights against parasites and cancer-causing cells in the body. It boosts the immune system and supports bone health. It contains phenolic acids, alkaloids, and flavonoids to support overall health and improve nails.
- Garlic Bulb: It promotes healthy nail growth and strengthens nails. It contains essential minerals to boost growth and heal the brittleness of nails. Due to the powerful antioxidants in the garlic, it helps in overpowering trace toxins and frees up nails for healthy growth, and keeps them strong. It also contains antimicrobial and antibacterial properties to ward off bacteria and microorganisms in your body to infect nails or skin.
- Panax Ginseng: It is used to improve skin, hair, and nails due to the presence of rich vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. It supports skin regeneration, improves blood circulation, and enhances nail support. It acts as a detoxifier to flush out bacteria from the nails and skin.
- Lycopene: It is an antioxidant as well as carotenoid which helps in preventing damage from free radicals and protects against UV light due to its photoprotective qualities. KeraGenis prevents prostate problems and stimulates fats and lipids in the prostate to improve skin texture.
Pros of KeraGenis
- The amazing fact is that it is vegan friendly that means if you are a vegetarian you can consume these capsules without any tension.
- It contains all-natural ingredients that are clinically studied a lot of times and there are no proven KeraGenis side effects found.
- It targets the essential nutrients to nourish the nails and cuticles to improve nail growth and nail strength.
- Easy to take (just swallow one capsule per day)
- It is well-known for its safety, reliability and effectiveness
- Backed by so many testimonials and reviews from past users
- The price is quite reasonable and if you buy the six-bottle package you will get a super discount.
- There is nothing you can lose, except your fat. They guarantee results, and if the product doesn’t work for you within the first 180 days of purchase, you get a full refund
Cons of KeraGenis
- You can only order it online
- You can face the KeraGenis scam as it is quite a famous Nails and Hair Support supplement.
- Though there are no KeraGenis complaints some may face allergic reactions.
How Much Does KeraGenis Cost?
KeraGenis is a trademark supplement available on its official website only. Although the supplement is extremely rare, natural, and costs a lot to manufacture, the makers have provided this supplement at a discounted price. You can have a look at the discount offers:
- Purchase one bottle of KeraGenis at $69 with shipping and handling.
- Purchase three bottles of KeraGenis at $177, which is $59 x 3 bottles with free shipping.
- Purchase six bottles of KeraGenis at $294, which is $49 x 6 bottles with free US Shipping
You get free secure shipping with these one-time payment offers. The supplement is also backed by a 60-days of 100% money-back guarantee to ensure its results.