What Is Total Money Magnetism?
Before we can review Total Money Magnetism , it is important to get a feel for what this product is and what it actually sets out to achieve.
At its most basic level, Steve G. Jones’ Total Money Magnetism is a personal development training course that is built around the concept of rewiring your brain to make you successful in terms of money. While many products, such as the venerable Manifestation Miracle, are all about unlocking the hidden power of your brain to achieve a number of different aims, Total Money Magnetism (as the name suggests) really does focus on the $$$ side of success.
Like most popular personal development courses, it comes with a number of different components that we will discuss in more detail now:
What Is Included In Total Money Magnetism?
As mentioned above, there are a number of different “components” that come included when you download Total Money Magnetism .
Here is basic overview of what you get:
- A digital download copy of the main Total Money Magnetism product (an eBook, basically).
- The Millionaire’s Mindset video, which includes a wealth of interviews with real-life millionaires that is designed to help kickstart you into financial success.
- 6 self-help hypnosis mp3s from Steve G. Jones, that are designed to work in conjunction with the main product in order to enhance your financial and wealth generation success.
- 3 bonus “Platinum Sessions” with Steve.
- A free month’s subscription to the Amazing Self personal development course, which has a more generalised approach to success in life, love, health, and wealth (please see my note on this below in the “cons” section of this review of Total Money Magnetism).
- Another video course called “3 Fastest Ways To Make Money Online”. This is by a successful Internet marketer with a big worldwide following called Mark Ling, and is all about helping you reach your financial goals by making money on the Internet. In conjunction with Total Money Magnetism, this is a powerful duo.
Total Money Magnetism Pros
Now we come to the stage of this review where we can start to look at the pros and cons of the product. This is really the main “meat” of the review, and is what you should pay close attention to when determining whether or not you should consider purchasing and downloading Total Money Magnetism .
Here’s what I really like about this product:
- It’s a great quality product – The company that publishes Total Money Magnetism, Unica Publications, has a fantastic track record for producing extremely high quality digital information products. This product is no exception, and oozes with professionalism and good production quality. From the slick PDF eBook, through to the crisp quality MP3s, everything here is made by people who clearly know their craft.
- Insightful, perspective-altering teachings on wealth and financial success – Steve G. Jones is undoubtedly a successful fellow, and his success at generating wealth definitely translates through to the teachings in this product. Although it isn’t going to make you rich overnight, you will learn some insightful strategies and techniques for unlocking your mind to a greater chance of financial success.
- Reasonable price – $47 USD is a fairly reasonable price for this type of product (certainly much cheaper than some alternative choices like the Power of Conversational Hypnosis, which weighs in at nearly $200!) Although the scope of the product is quite narrow, it still isn’t badly priced at all.
- Secure payment and download processing – I’m a firm believer in keeping your personal details private and secure, and will never purchase a digital product unless I am confident that my privacy is being safeguarded. Because Clickbank.com has a very trusted and well-tested platform for handling payments and downloads in a secure fashion, you can rest assured that your details will be 100% safe and secure when buying and downloading this product.
- Generous refund window – you don’t need to worry about getting caught short with a product that you aren’t satisfied with. Thanks to a very generous 60 day, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee you can always get a refund if you aren’t happy. You just email the product vendor’s support address, and then they will process the refund within a few days. In the unlikely event that you did have any issues, Clickbank (the payment processor) will ALWAYS side with the customer and put the refund through.
- Ongoing support and updates – This product has already been released for the best part of a year, and has seen continued support and updates during this time. I have no reason to suspect that the product will be abandoned in the future either. This means you don’t have to worry about purchasing and then winding up with an unsupported product that is left with no updates or improvements over time.
Total Money Magnetism Cons
Nothing in life is perfect; especially not personal development courses. Like everything I have reviewed so far, Steve G. Jones’ product does have some notable downsides:
- “Dishonest” pricing – I have mentioned this issue before on a number of different reviews. And, unfortunately, this ugly problem once again rears its head. Like many digital info products, Total Money Magnetism suffers from a lack of transparent pricing. When you visit the sales page and finish watching the introductory video, you will see a special offer pricing saying that the product has been discounted twice (down to its final price of $47). Basically, the price always has and probably always be $47. The heavy, supposedly “time sensitive” discounting is just there to try and encourage you to buy quickly.
- A bit thin on content compared to some other products I have seen. Because Total Money Magnetism is so focused on, well, money, it definitely has less content than some competing products like Manifestation Miracle . Even though I think it is fairly reasonably priced at $47, it might be a bit low on content if you’re looking for more than just a way to increase your monetary income. However, when you consider that you are backed up by a very watertight money-back guarantee, you don’t actually have too much to worry about.
So – all things being considered – should you buy Steve G. Jones’ Total Money Magnetism? The answer to this question really depends on what your goals in life are. If you have always wanted to become wealthy and improve your financial position, then it is definitely a worthy buy as there is some truly high quality teaching here about how you can move to a new dimension of financial success.