What is Breathe Green Charcoal Bag?
Breathe Green Charcoal Bag is a small canvas pouch filled with 100% activated and porous bamboo charcoal. It is a 100% natural remedy that ensures users keep unpleasant odors and other harmful microorganisms such as fungi, bacteria, and allergens out of one’s home. In short, you don’t need to spend your hard-earned money on keeping your home safe from harmful microorganisms. Just keep a Breathe Green Charcoal Bag inside your home and removes those stinking scents from your home perfectly.
The presence of this wonderful option has made the cleaning process much easier now. One doesn’t need to wait too much for watching the magic. It will hardly take your few minutes to get rid of those unpleasant smelling spots.
Breathe Green Charcoal Bags works on the principle of simple filtration. It filters out the particles being responsible for causing allergies. Moreover, it also soaks up the entire moisture of your room and hence reduces the chances of germination of different kinds of microorganisms as well.
How Do Breathe Green Charcoal Bag Work?
Charcoal comes in many different forms beyond those briquettes you use for grilling. No matter where you live, you probably saw a few dishes on restaurant menus that included activated charcoal. This is what gives ice cream and other sweet treats a rich and dark black color. Charcoal is also a popular choice as an odor eliminator because of how quickly it works. It doesn’t just hide or mask odors but will instead absorb odors. If you’re tired of smelling your children’s stinky school bags and dealing with the lingering scent of your dog in the backseat of your car, you could benefit from these bags.
Each bag works in the same way too. The bamboo bag has a nice and decorative look that includes a durable steel grommet on one corner. When you remove the bag from the packaging, you’ll notice the fine mesh that covers the exterior. That mesh allows odors to penetrate the bag, which causes the activated charcoal inside to absorb the scents. Odors go into the bag, but those odors will not come back out. The charcoal can also pull moisture from the air to keep shoes and other items dry. This can stop odors before they start.
Where Can You Use it?
The best thing about these bags is that you can use them anywhere. With some of the other products designed to eliminate odors, you might worry about the products tipping over and spilling. You’ll also worry about how often you need to replace them and whether you can leave your pets home alone with those products. We found hundreds of ways to use these charcoal bags, including:
- In the trunk or backseat of your car
- Inside your gym bags and luggage
- Tucked into cabinets in your kitchen
- Hung from the rearview mirror in your car
- Set on top of your kitchen or bathroom counters
- Placed beneath or inside your pets’ bedding
- Anywhere in your basement or garage
- Around any type of new construction or renovations
If you ever painted a room in your home before, you might remember the harsh scent that the paint left behind. That odor can hang around for days too, even after the paint dries. These bags are great to use in those situations. You can place a few in the room and let the charcoal absorb the paint odors. This lets you move back into that room faster than you expected. The bags are also great for tucking into the beds that your pets use to reduce the smell of those animals.
Pros Of Breathe Green Charcoal Bag
- BreatheGreen Charcoal Bags uses activated bamboo charcoal, which is more effective than regular charcoal. It can absorb more air pollutants and other particles, leaving only clean air to pass through.
- The bamboo charcoal comes in machine-stitched linen bags with a metal grommet in the corner. So, you can hang the bag at height if you want to keep it away from your children or pets.
- BreatheGreen Charcoal Bags are safe to use to purify the air you breathe. It will remove all toxic elements from the air.
- The bags are eco-friendly and can be reused. After two years of using the bag, you can remove the charcoal from it and use it to fertilize your lawn or plants.
- The bags are compact and can be placed anywhere. You can use them in your rooms, kitchen, under your sink, inside your cupboard, in your bathroom, your car, or even your gym bags.
- If you order in bulk, then you will get these bags at a cheaper and more affordable price range.
- BreatheGreen Charcoal Bags comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee.
Cons Of Breathe Green Charcoal Bag
- BreatheGreen Charcoal Bags can only be purchased from their official website. It is not available on other e-commerce sites or in retail stores.
- You may forget that it needs to be cleaned every month to reuse it. You will have to set a reminder to clean it and also to remove it from under the sun.
- In some places, you might need more than one bag to absorb the odor completely.
BreatheGreen Charcoal Bag are a natural way in which you can purify the air you breathe inside your homes. You can save yourself and your loved ones from various allergies and respiratory disorders using these simple and compact bags. The sacks are environment friendly and have no chemicals or toxins, which can cause you any harm.
BreatheGreen Charcoal Bag uses activated bamboo charcoal, which has natural antibacterial properties. Besides, this charcoal can be scattered on your lawn or your plants after two years of using it as an air purifier. So, you don’t just need to throw away these bags, and you can continue using them as fertilizers. This product is a must-try if you want to breathe clean air and live a healthy life.